You have the ability to…
- live your life with dignity, courage and grace
- heal from the past, accept your present and take control of your future
- work through your fear, anger, anxiety and depression
- embrace change and resolve conflict
- develop healthy, loving relationships
- find purpose after injury, illness, and loss
- face and adapt to life’s uncertainties, challenges and hardships
- regulate your emotions, thoughts and behaviours
- relax and be mindful in the here and now
- live a happy, healthy and meaningful life without guilt or shame
Although we all have these abilities, sometimes life gets the better of us and we find ourselves thinking, feeling, or acting in a way we would prefer not to.
At Traumawest we help people to cope with the challenges and unexpected crises of daily life, manage personal and professional conflicts, and develop safe, healthy and meaningful ways of living.
counselling, coaching, and crisis intervention
Somatic based support for adults, youth, couples and families,
courses, Workshops and training based on the grace model of stress and conflict management
consulting services, presentations and training
For schools, businesses, organizations, and specialty groups
You have the ability to make changes in your life…
We are here to help.
Contact Allen today to get started.
Call 604–886–1383 or send Allen an email.